White Victims of Black Crime - 0907 - Walter Sartory
- February 22, 2009
- Location: Hebron,KY
- Victim(s): Walter K. Sartory 73
- Attacker(s): Willa Glendora Blanc,Louis Sanchez Wilkinson
- Description: Blanc and her son kidnapped Walter and withheld his medications while keeping him tied up in their basement. They forced him to give up his computer passwords and sign documents to give Blanc access to his fortune. Deprived of his medications, Walter died after about a week. Blanc and Wilkinson put Walter’s body in a 50-gallon plastic trash can, which they drove to another location and burned, claiming they were burning the body of a dead dog.
- Archive.is Link(s):
- https://archive.is/OseM7 A story on the crime page 1.
- https://archive.is/JNu8z A story on the crime page 2.
- https://archive.is/bv9zj A story on the crime page 3.
- https://archive.is/3UNp6 My life of crime entry.
- https://archive.is/tioXD Blanc’s murderpedia entry.
- https://archive.is/EZDtZ Walter’s find a grave memorial.
- https://archive.is/D5sgV A story on Blanc’s arrest.
- https://archive.is/HXnfl A story on Investigation Discovery’s episode on the case.
- https://archive.is/m7Uuz Eugene Sartory was a famous French bow maker.
RAW Paste Data Copied