Python New Path
ahmedezzatpy Jan 21st, 2020 (edited) 93 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Get started with object-oriented concepts like classes and methods, and inheritance and overloading Find out about modules and packages, and get some experience with common modules like os, namedtuple, and calendar.
- Learn file handling. Learn about more complex topics like generators and decorators, and shallow and deep copying.
- Also, learn to generate and use random numbers and regular expressions.
- Learn about more complex topics like networking, XML processing, and multiprocessing.
- Learn to build GUIs with Python.
- Find out about exceptions and how to handle them.
- Learn to use SciPy, NumPy, and Pandas.
- Learn to debug, unit-test, log, serialize, and access the database.
- ORM stands for Object Relational Mapping. This is a way to query and manipulate data from a database using an object-oriented paradigm. You can learn to use ORM libraries like SQLAlchemy and Django ORM. This is easier and faster than writing SQL.
- To be a good Python developer, you will need more than just technical knowledge and the following skills:
- A problem-solving mindset
- Strong communication skills- You’ll need to communicate project requirements and features to your team. This will also help you write better documentation.
- An eagerness to learn new tools and libraries
- Knowledge of how things work internally
- Strong technical skills
RAW Paste Data