Darkgenerallord Mar 26th, 2019 92 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- But Ron, who did not appear to be listening to the toast, had already thrown the mead into his mouth and swallowed it.
- There was one second, hardly more than a heartbeat, in which Harry knew there was something terribly wrong and Slughorn, it seemed, did not.
- "--and may you have many more--"
- Ron had dropped his glass; he half-rose from his chair and then crumpled, his extremities jerking uncontrollably. Foam was dribbling from his mouth and his eyes were bulging from their sockets.
- "Professor!" Harry bellowed. "Do something!"
- But Slughorn seemed paralysed by shock. Ron twitched and choked: his skin was turning blue.
- "What--but--" spluttered Slughorn.
- Harry leapt over a low table and sprinted towards Slughorn's open potion kit, pulling out jars and pouches, while the terrible sound of Ron's gargling breath filled the room. Then he found it--the shrivelled kidney-like stone Slughorn had taken from him in Potions.
- He hurtled back to Ron's side, wrenched open his jaw and thrust the bezoar into his mouth. Ron gave a great shudder, a rattling gasp and his body became limp and still.
- They had done no more than satisfy themselves that Ron would make a full recovery on their last visit to the ward; now Mrs. Weasley seized hold of Harry and hugged him very tighty.
- Chapters 18-19
RAW Paste Data