SRD May 27th, 2020 1,117 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- /* What is the proper syntax here to call the above constructor, and have initialization lists. */
- Node::Node(const unsigned int idx, std::shared_ptr<ioctl_node_t> io) : Node(), index(idx), node(io)
- /* The above results in the following error.
- node.cc:26:106: error: mem-initializer for ‘Node::index’ follows constructor delegation
- Node::Node(const unsigned int idx, std::shared_ptr<ioctl_node_t> n) : Node(), index(idx), node(n)
RAW Paste Data