Summer Wars Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4
a guest Sep 18th, 2018 21 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Summer Wars Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4
- (Copy & Paste link)
- A student tries to fix a problem he accidentally caused in OZ, a digital world, while pretending to be the fiancé of his friend at her grandmother's 90th birthday.
- Kenji Koiso, an eleventh grade math genius, agrees to take a summer job at the Nagano hometown of his crush, Natuski. When he arrives, he finds that her family have reunited to celebrate the 90th birthday of the family matriarch. His job is to pretend to be Natsuki's fiancé. Meanwhile, his attempt to solve a mathematical equation causes a parallel world's collision with earth.
- Summer Wars features LM, the most boring villain in anime thus far. Granted, its backstory is amazing, but, without spoiling anything, it is rendered dull by the fact that it does not have any true motivation behind its atrocities. If you have watched the film, you may understand why it doesn't have any motivation, but what good is a bad guy who's bad for the sake of being bad? And the moment the movie goes into detail as to how its characters fight LM, the movie loses its damn way. Here, the action of countering LM is represented visually, but that also means that the action on screen is all a loose interpretation of what the computer aficionados at home are actually doing. They dedicate so much time and effort into forcing viewers to watch Oz-related action sequences that it drags me away from what made me love the film initially - the awesome characters. I don't know if just 'general hacking' and 'better computers' are really what are needed to best an AI opponent in a fighting game, but yeah...as I said,
- This movie has problems. A good chunk of the story-line is directly ripped from the Digimon movie (which was made by the same director), the whole set-up is a bit hard to believe, it suffers from quite some clichés and there are animation errors here and there which are frustrating.<br/><br/>Everything points to a 6/10 or maybe even a 5/10, but I have to give it a 7/10.<br/><br/>The main purpose of this movie is capture the feeling of family and it does so perfectly. I've never seen a movie that captures how a family meeting goes down so well. All characters are very likable and even the ones that aren't are very believable, even if not necessarily three-dimensional. Like the protagonist, the viewer starts as an outsider and gradually warms up to the family until the point where you're on the edge of your seat cheering for their success.<br/><br/>On a technical level, the art and sound are all reasonably good. Not amazing, but not bad either. The character designs range from very realistic and almost familiar (in the real world) to very colorful and weird (in the virtual world).<br/><br/>Overall, this movie is a blast to watch even with all its problems. Check it out!
- Summer Wars is a magnificently manufactured piece of film entertainment that goes beyond the obvious and manages to comment, often obliquely, on everything from Facebook to virtual war and/or terrorism without ever seeming heavy-handed or strident.
RAW Paste Data