a guest May 22nd, 2017 529 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # If the root user has a password you have to create a
- # /root/.my.cnf configuration file with the following
- # content:
- # [mysqladmin]
- # password = <secret>
- # user= root
- # where "<secret>" is the password.
- # ATTENTION: This /root/.my.cnf should be readable ONLY
- # for root !
- [firstname.lastname@example.org ~]# ll .my.cnf
- -r-------- 1 root root 74 Jan 27 04:07 .my.cnf
- Contents of file.
- password = STRIPPEDOUT
- user = root
- expire_logs_days = 3
RAW Paste Data