- Belief in Others [Check/0/0-2] Support 2. After the check has resolved, you must make a madness check. If the check you supported was a failure, you make the madness check at -1, if it was a critical success, you get a +1.
- "Put your faith in others to be the best they can be and encourage them to do so, ignore the doubts in the back of your mind."
- Bless Them That Curse You [Check/1/0-1] This can only be used on an attack targeting you.
- Support 1.
- If the check is a success, the target breaks 3 parts of their choice.
- "You try to help everyone even those who hate you, sure that things will be made right in the end."
- There to Help [Rapid/2/Self] Move to the same zone as a sister. This does not count as a move maneuver.
- "Whenever someone is in need, you will be there. Distance is not a factor."
- Reassuring Soul [Auto/None/Self] Sisters in the same zone as you receive a +1 to madness and conversation checks.
- "Your kind presence reassures them, even if you don't do anything."
- Lend a Hand [Rapid/1/0] Repair two parts on a sister and break one of your own parts.
- "They need this more than you do."
- Even through Pain [Auto/None/Self] When you fail a madness check during the battle phase, you may use a support 2 on a sister's later check this round at range 0-1. This can only occur once per round.
- "Even when times are tough, you must strive to do good by others.
- Help the Down-trodden [Damage/0/0] Defend 3, as a cost for this maneuver, take one madness point. This cannot be used on yourself.
- "You must put your all into protecting them."
RAW Paste Data