a guest Jan 21st, 2018 90 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- I've been a listener and a fan from the start of the show, but I've really enjoyed the last few episodes. The longer format has really helped the show. My favorite part was listening to Chris fantasizing about the plush, leather chair that Mike is sinking into, perhaps at this very moment.
- I also really enjoyed the episode that includes your predictions for 2018. I think you're both on-point.
- Also, Chris made an insightful prediction about so-called "lady tubes" (why does that sound dirty?) being integrated with all sorts of other products in 2018. It seems like an obvious next step now that you've mentioned it, but I had never thought about it.
- Chris, your rant about the iMac Pro thinness rivaled some of Mike's best rants. I agree that Apple should be less focused on the design of their "pro" products, but they are just as much a design company as they are a tech company. They wouldn't know how to market a product that was fat (like I've heard you guys are getting).
- Thanks for reading!
- PS - Can you please play the song that a listener made that includes a clip of Mike saying the wrong word or using incorrect grammar. (I don't remember exactly what it was, but it was as funny AF.)
- Permission: I grant permission to read or post this feedback on-air and/or on the website.
RAW Paste Data