- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- PRINCIPLE TERMS
- 1. This agreement commences either:
- · If you are on the club’s premises, once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of
- this web sign up process.
- · If you are not on the club’s premises, once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of
- this web sign up process and then either entered the clubs premises or after a period of 7 days has
- elapsed, whichever is earlier.
- 2. Your membership starts immediately.
- 3. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
- 4. You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
- FEES AND CHARGES
- 5. The Total first payment amount is due from you to us, is due immediately and is payable on the 1st Direct
- Debit Payment Date. This amount is not refundable in any circumstances.
- 6. The Direct Debit Payment Amount is due from you to us. You are obligated to make the Minimum Number
- of Direct Debit Payments stated with the first one being paid on the 1st Direct Debit Payment Date, the
- second on the Second DD payment date and then every month thereafter. For the avoidance of doubt, you
- are obligated to make every Direct Debit Payment regardless of non attendance, whatever the reason for
- non attendance may be.
- 7. If you fail to pay any monies due under this agreement or if any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or any
- cheque is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall
- pay us on demand an administration fee of £25.
- 8. You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
- 9. If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than thirty days, then we may
- pass the debt to a third party company for collection. The reasonable costs incurred in employing the third
- party company will be borne by you including costs in tracing you should you have changed your address
- without telling us.
- 10. In order to extend your membership after completing the minimum number of Direct Debit payments, we will
- automatically continue collecting the Direct Debit Payment Amount every month. Your membership will be
- extended by one month each payment. Each payment made is not refundable under any circumstances.
- This Renewal Direct Debit Payment Amount may only be amended if we advise you in writing giving 30
- days notice.
- Please note – If your membership included the benefit of a Free Period then we will stop making collections
- during that Free Period and recommence making collections when this free period has finished.
- 11. During this Renewal Period the only way to cancel your membership is by cancelling your Direct Debit
- Mandate directly with your Bank.
- GENERAL TERMS
- 12. You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in the Club and relate
- to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at
- any time provided we give you advance notice of the change.
- 13. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it
- will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
- 14. We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you.
- Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
- 15. This agreement is governed by English Law.
- 16. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notice to you if you are in breach of the Clubs
- Rules. In this event you will not be liable to pay any further Direct Debit Payments, provided such breach is
- not deemed by us to have occurred primarily in order to qualify you for a refund.
RAW Paste Data Copied