a guest Jan 25th, 2020 214 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Terms of Conditions
- Terms of Service
- By purchasing digital, intangible items from Store.BreakdownCraft.com, you agree to a no refund policy.
- BreakdownCraft is not required or entitled to give a refund after an item has been purchased. You are purchasing in-game items that are automatically delivered. We are not responsible for you losing any of these items.
- Ranks and other in-game items/commands have no real-world value and are perks to make your experience on the server better.
- We reserve the right to change or transform any rank, item, or perk at any time without prior notice. Rank benefits can change at any time without notice.
- By accepting this document you agree to waive your right to take any action against the server, staff, members, or website. These terms and conditions take effect indefinitely and immediately after the agreement is accepted.
- Hacking/Rule Breaking
- Hacking or breaking the rules will still result in a ban and we are not required to give you a refund. We reserve the right to make you leave the server permanently or otherwise without a refund if you break any server rules. You can find the server rules at https://BreakdownCraft.com/Rules.
- Who we are
- Our website address is: https://breakdowncraft.com.
- What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- We use a WordPress plugin called WP Smush to reduce the size of images when they are uploaded to this site. WP Smush sends images to the WPMU DEV servers to optimize them for web use. This includes the transfer of EXIF data. The EXIF data will either b
- Contact forms
- When contacting us through our contact forms, your name, email address, and message, and IP address are collected. This information is used to help us identify you when responding to your message. All messages are stored locally in WordPress and emailed to us at Hello@TheBreakdown.xyz. These messages are kept indefinitely in order to better serve you if you reach out again in the future.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- We use Google Analytics for all of our analytics tracking. You can find all of Google’s Privacy information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- We also anonymize all IP addresses before sending them to Google analytics in order to keep your data as anonymous as possible, and we use this data in order to better understand our site traffic and create better content for you.
- Who we share your data with
- We run Google Analytics and a Facebook Pixel on this site. Google Analytics is covered above, and the Facebook Pixel is used to help us advertise relevant products to you. Payments are processed through PayPal and the Xsolla Payment Network. They will get the necessary information to complete the transaction.
- How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. If you need assistance doing this, just email email@example.com
- What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service, we use Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel for data tracking, and we use Google AdSense for advertising on our website.
- Our contact information
- Breakdown Media
- Additional information
- What data breach procedures we have in place
- If there is a data breach, we will notify you of what data has been breached within 72 hours of discovering the breach has occurred.
- What third parties we receive data from
- Legal Information
- BY USING BREAKDOWNCRAFT’S SERVICES, YOU AGREE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD BREAKDOWNCRAFT AND ITS OWNERS, ADMINISTRATORS, DIRECTORS, LAWYERS, CONTRACTORS, ARTISTS, MAPMAKERS, NETWORK ENGINEERS, DEVELOPERS, HOSTS, AFFILIATES, DOMAIN ADMINISTRATORS, DNS ADMINISTRATORS, WEBMASTERS, SUPPORT AGENTS OR ANY OTHER STAFF MEMBERS HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF BREAKDOWNCRAFT’S SERVICE, OR ANY ACTION TAKEN BY BREAKDOWNCRAFT AS PART OF ITS INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR AS A RESULT OF ITS FINDING OR DECISION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS MEANS THAT YOU CANNOT SUE OR RECOVER ANY DAMAGES FROM BREAKDOWNCRAFT OR ITS EMPLOYEES AS A RESULT OF ITS DECISION TO REMOVE OR REFUSE TO PROCESS ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT, TO WARN YOU, TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO BREAKDOWNCRAFT’S SERVICE, OR TO TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION DURING THE INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OR AS A RESULT OF BREAKDOWNCRAFT'S CONCLUSION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BREAKDOWNCRAFT EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES. WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, BREAKDOWNCRAFT WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST DATA, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF BREAKDOWNCRAFT AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES. IN ALL CASES, BREAKDOWNCRAFT AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE. THIS WAIVER AND INDEMNITY PROVISION APPLIES TO ALL VIOLATIONS DESCRIBED IN OR CONTEMPLATED BY THIS AGREEMENT.
RAW Paste Data