a guest Apr 28th, 2017 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Server side
- This time server saves are persistents!
- The first player to register on a server will be its admin (make sure to be the first to register when you make a server).
- As the admin, don't forget to do "/save" from times to times!
- There's still no proper dedicated server sadly, so you'll have to bear with a spectator window for the server.
- The port is still 7777.
- Client side
- When arriving on a server, you'll be in spectator mode. To create/load your character, left click.
- In-game, use T to open the chat and "/help" to see what commands you can use.
- List of emotes (command /e):
- NOTE: Password hashing is not implemented yet, please use unique passwords!
- The server host can potentially access their players passwords from the server save file
RAW Paste Data