- Re: [Fireballcnc] Re: MACH3 VS. EMC2
- Why was that discouragement? All I was saying was that with EMC2 you can
- send me (and Chris) all your tech support issues. We can help them with
- those - but there will be few issues. With Mach3, we may not be able to
- help, and there will be many issues.
- I am really puzzled as to why this discourages you.
- I think maybe you may have misconstrued something that was said. Gaston
- may think I am kidding, but I am not.
- Re: [Fireballcnc] Re: I've had it with Linux!
- I've had a few goes at Mach3 as well, never have been successful. The
- cost of EMC2 (free) is well worth the lack of hassle. Not the case for
- all, but for me it's the best choice... ;-)
- I recently got a new android phone, and it is, well, where the whole
- phone industry is going. It took me way longer to figure out how to use
- my android phone than it did to figure out Ubuntu.
- I hope you see my point. FWIW.
- mcgpyle wrote:
- > I've had a few goes at EMC as well, never have been successful. The
- > cost of MACH3 is well worth the lack of hassle as I know Windows well.
- > Not the case for all, but for me it's the best choice...