a guest Mar 26th, 2020 82 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- IGN: Reactiveness
- Discord: Reactiveness#9075
- Pillar: Sound Pillar
- Timezone: GMT
- Why I think I should become Tengen:
- Hashira has always been a huge ambition of mine, I love and am passionate to help people out. I crave the feeling of satisfaction when I do. I would love to be recognized for this. I tend to help out a lot in the community where I live. I have also many Demon Slayer Games for a decent amount of time and I am quite a dedicated player to these types of games and have contributed a lot to the communities. I feel as though I would be an asset to the Hashiras and would stick to my role and hold it with responsibility and enthusiasm.
- As a Hashira I would always go out of my way to help others and due to life experiences I am a very caring person and am able to sympathize easily. I would love to be the person who people can rely on, turn to, can deal with Reports and help them out. I am honest, trustworthy and would never go back on my word or lie for that matter. I am also innovative and would love and am eager to bring this and contribute my ideas to the community.
- What makes me different from other applicants:
- I am committed and focused and try my best in whatever I do, I never try to give in to something. I also have a driven mind which makes me hard-working and ambitious, Once I set my goal to something I will stop at nothing to motivate myself to achieve it and once I do I excel. I am also aware of all the duties and responsibilities that come along as I have observed and looked closely from previous/current Hashiras in many other games and have learnt from their ways. I am not afraid of failure as I think this a key factor of the experimental process that gets you to success. I also have great a self-esteem and confidence in myself which makes me willing to accept and relish challenges. I never try to let anything get to me as I have developed a thick skin which allows me just to ignore negative messages and not take it to heart or drag me down, I try to stay positive no matter what the situation is.
- Traits & Advantages:
- Responsible and mature
- I know right and wrong and stick by it and as a Hashira it would be my responsibility to make sure others do too. Once I get assigned a task I will make it my mission to succeed and do what is expected of me, and I will also always try to go the extra mile. I would love to take on the great responsibly of being Chairman. I would also take full responsibility of any of my actions not pointing the blame at anyone else as I am able to learn from my mistakes and apply them to my work from then onwards.
- I respect almost everyone no matter who they are. I try to treat some with the same respect, I am also unbiased and would not single out or 'let off' anybody favoring particular individuals.
- I am 100% committed to Demon Slayer Games and have been a long time, I consider it a second home and always find myself coming back. I spend most of my spare time on these games and I enjoy myself doing so.
- During my time on Demon Slayer Games I know what is expected of me and I would be able to apply this knowledge when answering questions and dealing with situations. I am aware of the rules and would like to enforce them, I can do this accordingly. When something new is introduced to me I am able to pick it up quickly and get straight into it without any hassle or bother.
- I can work professionally in a team and get along easily with others, I can also work efficiently on my own. I love to work and meet new people with no matter their ability. I think this is a great skill to have as a Hashira when communicating with others and working together.
- I have the inability to break and abuse somebody's trust, It's just not who I am. To earn trust you have to be completely honest and not lie, I always know that telling the truth is better that telling a lie. I get a feeling I should never feel whenever I lie and it haunts over me, whenever someone tells me a secret I always keep it confidential and always stick to my word.
- Quick thinking
- I can act fast and on the spot and sort out the situation straight away and handle a tough situation correctly without causing any havoc and put a stop to it. I am also prepared for any situation and can act on the spot.
- I do have a sense of humor and am a cheerful person. I am not just strict and serious, and would not be a Hashira people should 'fear' or 'avoid'. I like to make people feel welcomed. I want to make them feel at home, entertain people and cheer people up. I do like a joke around but I know where the line is drawn and can be mature when needed.
- Weekdays: Can be on for 4-6 hours if people are online.
- Weekends: Can be on for around 6-7 hours if people are online.
RAW Paste Data