- Africa's leading electronic payment processing company.
- Mediterranean Smart Cards Company MSCC was established in 2001 with the primary objective of providing high quality, smart card payment processing services to banks across Africa's emerging markets, MSCC has the inherently added advantage of a sound commercial foundation, a focus on integrity, and also a staunch commitment to upholding the interests of its clients. With a complete range of high quality, flexible, and new technology for card payment processing and support services, MSCC is able to offer their clients the latest card payment products with confidence. These services enable clients throughout Africa to rapidly and economically establish top-of-the-line smart card payment infrastructures.
- With more than 150 employees, MSCC is dedicated to exporting state-of-the-art smart processing services to markets across the region, positioning it as a hub for electronic payment technology in Africa. The company currently serves more than 85 domestic and international banks within Egypt and international locations such as Algeria, Angola, Benin, Cape Verde, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Libya, Madagascar, Mali, Nigeria, Rwanda, and Togo, to name a few. In addition, MSCC has supporting missions to facilitate smart card issuance and card product lifecycle management and to educate consumers about smart technology: the payment technology of the future.
- MSCC supports multiple schemes across stored-value, pre-paid, debit and credit products, using the latest processing technologies. Specifically, MSCC has established competencies in Chip, Chip-cards, EMV and smartcards. With core services to support card issuing, together with ATM and POS (Point Of Sale) acquiring, MSCC can provide full access to the rapidly evolving global payment systems environment. In addition, the company is strategically positioned to provide complete private label or national card schemes as a one stop shop without the complexity of involving multiple suppliers and systems. In all cases, MSCC solutions are based on the highest standards expected of the International Card Schemes across the globe.
- Target: http://www.mscc.com.eg/
- Host IP: 184.108.40.206
- Web Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0
- Powered-by: ASP.NET
- Powered-by: PHP/5.2.17
- DB Server: MySQL >=5
- Resp. Time(avg):442 ms
- Current User: C212418_mscc@220.127.116.11
- Sql Version: 5.0.67-log
- Current DB: C212418_mscc
- System User: C212418_mscc@18.104.22.168
- Host Name: mysql512.opentransfer.com
- Installation dir:/
- DB User: 'C212418_mscc'@'%'
- Data Bases: information_schema
- ... http://virtualsepo.blogspot.com/2012/02/mediterranean-smart-cards-company-mscc.html
- More info on the official hacking site ;)
Mediterranean Smart Cards Company (MSCC) website hacked
sepo Feb 15th, 2012 340 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data