- C Dale firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 9
- to pr
- This message may not have been sent by: email@example.com Learn more Report phishing
- This message is: Bulk Notifications Forums Other
- Never show this again
- My name is Cynthia Harvey, but you can call me Cindy or Trill. I go by trillgreen in livestream chat and am Trillian Dent on facebook. I became interested in the Occupy movement, at first not having a clue what it was about, and then going through a process of evolution as I read more and more about it. I tuned in to ON's stream...I guess a couple days to a week before the arrests happened, became a chat addict (lol), and I support the movement 100%. I've tried to plug in several ways, but have had a lot of bad experiences simply expressing my opinions because I am not able to come to the plaza. So I've mostly just done anon donations of food and equipment, and have spent a lot of time spreading the word, about occupy, about our rights dissolving in front of our faces, about homelessness, about different camps in different cities, etc. But I honestly became disillusioned about ON because of a lot of things that happened on/around the livestream. Since then, I have spent a lot of time on other livestreams across the world and trying to give support wherever I could.
- I love the new ON stream, though, and would really like to help out if I can. I was told that this would be the proper email to contact in regards to this.
- I have been planning to do a video about ableism, I just have to get my illness a little more under control and I will. I have rheumatoid autoimmune disease and am just barely able to go to doctor's appointments right now, much less go anywhere where I would be in the weather or in a place where I cannot get comfortable. However, from my home, there are a lot of things that I can do, such as some of the things I'm doing now, spreading the word, etc, getting back involved in chat on the livestream, trying to get others involved who are not yet educated enough to understand the movement, etc. I'm not a tech goddess or anything, but I'm quick to learn and am willing to do whatever the team needs me to do.
- Anyway, I do have a doctor's appointment on Thursday downtown if anyone would like to meet me in person in order to just have that face to face that people like to have. Let me know if you have any questions about me or what I've done or am able to do. I'd love to have a place to plug in! I have done a lot of activism, online and off, for 30+ years, and would really like to get busy helping out again. :)
- C Harvey
- 615 300 7043
a guest Oct 26th, 2012 219 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data