13. FS in the SF MK.III - VEHICLES
Archival117 Mar 25th, 2019 (edited) 185 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- + Enable Vehicle modification doctrines into Firebase (costs ¤200,000)
- Every main battle tank you have features a much broader and taller turret than before, and even more strangely, each turret is egg-shaped. This peculiar shape accomodates an extreme functionality; the multi-pregnancy cockpit - in which tankers not only control their vehicles, but also conceive, deliver, and incubate their own babies. The latest in compact conventional incubators line the interior walls of the turret, and through these, your tanker crews are known to make and sustain all of their newest children throughout their careers in your armour units. It is well known that your tank crews rarely spend much time away from their vehicles for this very reason, and their offspring often choose to become tankers themselves.
- Every vehicle crew leader in the Firebase is an Elite, and is thus privy to the contents of these strategy meetings. As such, every vehicle crew has a great deal of power in determining their own armour kits and loadouts to best fit the tactics used for their next mission. Every crewman is handpicked, and every single vehicle unit is unique, with the only similarity being the common ground vehicle chassis types between them. Your tanker crews have been known to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat with the help of their unique and unpredictable individuality and unconventional unit compositions throughout their careers in your armour units. Inspired of these glorious service records, their offspring often choose to become vehicle crewmen themselves.
- Of course, due to their immense power, every combat vehicle in the garage is reguarded as being 'male', and to celebrate this, every gun barrel and missile launcher that your ground vehicles use have been specially customized to now resemble phallusses. Your dick-shaped cannons now strike as much fear into the enemy as the vehicles they are attached too.
- Your crewmen feel very attached to the vehicles they have been given charge of, as as such every single vehicle is the garage has a feminine name and is affectionately reguarded as 'female'. To celebrate this, every vehicle hull has been decorated with a beautiful high-resolution pin-up illustration of a unique, sexy, sassy, scantily-clad lady with her name (and thus that vehicle's name) drawn right next to her.
- Within the garage, extreme attention to detail is paid to the subject of camoflauge. Every ground vehicle is camoflauged extremely well, with a hefty reserve supply of custom handmade and semi-adhesive frost, mud, foliage, rubble, and many other forms of concealment kept on stock at all times to tailor the appearance of each vehile precisely to the mission. The staffmen of the the garage are some of the best vehile camoflauge outfitters in the world, and your ground vehicles are often not spotted by enemy combatants until it is far too late.
- Within the garage, extreme attention to detail is paid to the subject of versatility. Every ground vehicle is fitted with a hefty retractable amphibian kit complete with floatation and propulsion mounts, wide tracks or tires to enable operation in artic and swamp environments, and a remarkable degree of automation. These expensive augmentations are made to allow each vehicle to rapidly adapt to just about any mission requirement in the field, and transition from one combat environment to another without losing operational momentum.
- Remarkably, artful graffitti is visible upon the surfaces of both the interior and exterior of every ground vehicle the garage has, with subject matter varying wildly from artist to artist. Crews and passangers are treated to the sight of the mechanics' handiwork everytime they enter their vehicles. For combat operations where stealth and discretion are required, these are obscured by whatever camoflauge materials are chosen, but in most raids and assaults these bright and daring prints are on proud display - and are often the last thing opposing forces ever see.
- Remarkably, vehicle memoirs are written in dull but permament paints upon the surfaces of both the interior and exterior of every ground vehicle the garage has, with every vehicle bearing a ballad of that vehicle's complete combat history. Crewmen, passangers, and enemies alike are treated to a small piece of your military's story everytime they get near your ground vehicles, as these ever-growing ballads deatil that vehicle's battle fought, kill count, hits sustained and survived, and so on. In most raids and assaults these detailed and boastful prints are often the last thing opposing forces ever see.
- Even more important are the extensive armour kits that are added to every vehicle; RPG cages, NERA and TUSK armour plate kits, active protection systems, chaff and smoke dispensers, and more are in plentiful stock ith the garage, and very few of the Firebase's ground vehicles lack at least one of these features.
- Even more important are the extensive weapon kits that are added to every vehicle; ATGM mounts, SAM and AAMG turret kits, quad-machine gun mounts, automatic grenade launchers, and more are in plentiful stock ith the garage, and very few of the Firebase's ground vehicles lack at least one of these features.
- Every vehicle unit is customized; none of them have the exact same components they shipped in with, but rather garage-made improved versions of those same components that are made to make each vehicle bigger, stronger, faster. And just like the many musclebound mechanics that work on these vehicles and parts, these vehicles need a lot more fuel to get the most out of their gains. Advanced new super-deisels are produced within the garage backrooms to maximize reliability and milage, and this powerful sustenance give your mechanized units a lot more kick. In the field, your ground vehicles are every bit as 'ripped' and 'tough' as the men and women who drive them.
- The staffmen of the garage work hard within a very comfortable environment, and according to them they need their many comforts, but your combat-active crewmen deserve some comforts as well. On the interior of every vehicle are very plush massage-chair seats, powerful air conditioning suites, and of course, delightful compact pill dispensers that help ensure that no deployment is ever a dull one.
- To their good credit, the mechanics have also managed to affix compact chilled human milk dispensers to the interiors of the ground vehicles too. The seating for pilots have been reupholstered with tanned hide materials upon request, many of the the interiors have been repainted with farmland or bovine designs, and even the floors have been given a light blanket of straw covering.
- Every vehicle unit comes with several holy book and hymn book copies in a special fireproof underneath the driver's seat; it is hoped that these extra copies might be used in the field to help spread the faith to heathen lands that your vehicle units visit. Handwritten prayers have been scrawled onto the interior surfaces of many vehicles of well, to attract good fortunes, and blessed wax candles are sometimes brought along by the crewmen and burnt before combat for this purpose as well.
- Every vehicle unit comes with several empty and half-empty scrapbooks, lots of gel pens, and several modern polaroid & HD cameras with extra film and hard disks in reserve, all packed within a special fireproof box underneath the driver's seat; it is hoped that these materials might be used in the field to help vehicle crews capture and better documents the experiences, sights, and discoveries of your vehicle units as they explore, learn, and fight through foreign lands.
- Since their initial delivery into the Firebase, your ground vehicles have been nearly completely rebuilt using the finiest in modern lightweight metal composite kits, replacing your vehicles' original heavy metal composition with much lighter alternatives. These modification have made your ground units lighter (allowing most of their vehicles to be air-liftable so as to better carry out advanced air assaults) as well as faster and slimmer. Of course, some degree of armour protection and survivability was sacrificed to acheive this.
- Since their initial delivery into the Firebase, your ground vehicles have been nearly completely rearmed using the finiest in modern composite-material multipurpose heavy guns and heavy autocannons, replacing your vehicles' original general purpose weaponry with much more destructive alternatives. These modifications have made your ground units much bulkier, as well as heavier (preventing some units from being air-lifted for advanced air assaults) but much more terrifying and deadly, as your vast tank barrel can be seen even from afar. Of course, some degree of mobility was sacrificed to acheive this.
RAW Paste Data