Aug 31st, 2018
- /u/turk_bot is a bot written by /u/Tjololo to help out on /r/mturk and /r/hitsworthturkingfor. The initial goal was to give some standard links for requesters when asked for. This has expanded a little bit. Full features, commands, etc. can be found below.
- Pulls rating data from TO1, TO2, and Turkerview
- Fixes panda links to preview links
- Creates contact, hit group, and various rating site URLs
- How to use:
- It will automatically respond if it detects a requester URL, panda URL, or if it's summoned. You can summon it with any of the following:
- /u/turk_bot: Requester Name
- /u/turk_bot Requester Name
- !requester info: Requester Name
- !requester info Requester Name
- !requester: Requester Name
- !requester Requester Name
- It also works with requester ID instead of requester name.
- If you post a panda URL, it will respond with a preview URL.
- You can delete your posts if you respond "delete" to one of its comments. It will only work if the person replying "delete" is the person who made the original summon.
- To have it ignore you forever and never respond to any of your posts, use this url to send it a PM:
- For bug reports, please use this link to contact the developer:
- For feature requests, use this link:
Please, Sign In to add comment