a guest Mar 21st, 2019 55 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Edgelord McmemesterToday at 9:24 PM
- If I was going to ask you to change something I would have, but when’s the last time ME asking has got something changed. You are free to interpret what I said as you wish but it was genuine with no strings attached. I don’t take you for a retard who would in term favor me just because I said my thanks. But I can see why you would think that so I’ll disregard any hints of hostility in that statement.
- Quite frankly I understood immediately that you won’t be changing that, but what burn had said irked me and I liked to be able to clear that up. Personally. For me.
- Enjoy the compliment or don’t
- SentinelToday at 9:28 PM
- I'm not saying I don't enjoy it, I just said that in the context it was in it seemed to have an ulterior motive, but it wasn't something you actively meant to do
- But if you are saying you would say it anyways regardless of asking or requesting or whatever, and just said it outright without provocation then you are correct in saying I rarely hear it.
- Edgelord McmemesterToday at 9:31 PM
- Yes I agree the timing seems suspicious, but I am on a mission to make good terms with the player base and staff so that I can continue enjoying the server with a less toxic outlook, it’s stunted my progress and I myself have found it to be draining. I want SU to have a leader people can come to
- Hopefully SU won’t always be seen as the toxic division, soon enough
- SentinelToday at 9:34 PM
- That's admirable, especially because most people dont bother taking that kind of effort as they dont normally give a fuck
- they dont plan for the long term
- Also before i Forget
- If you're going to thank me for helping you meet hopefully long time friends, thank okami as well
- Edgelord McmemesterToday at 9:36 PM
- He is one of them.
- SentinelToday at 9:36 PM
- He was just as crucial in the past as I am in the present
- Edgelord McmemesterToday at 9:36 PM
- I’ll be sure to let him know, thanks. And I appreciate the words of encouragement. It’s going to be a bumpy road
- SentinelToday at 9:37 PM
- Ill correct what I said on a couple things
- Edgelord McmemesterToday at 9:37 PM
- We are supposedly removing 50-60% of SU tonight based on rule breaking, toxicity, and inactivity. I’m sorry if you receive a massive wave of reports of unfair demotion
- SentinelToday at 9:38 PM
- I hold no feelings towards SU currently
- I have had negative feelings towards SU in the past, but not individual SUs overall
- What makes you such a tightly-knit group of friends is also what has made SU toxic
- for better or worse
- not my call
- What I mean by that is that none of you have ever been an issue as individuals, only in groups
- Edgelord McmemesterToday at 9:41 PM
- I agree. The leader sicks his dogs, that is why it is so crucial to have someone with a level head in power, Mac has done the best so far and I’ve taken some notes.
- I’ve truly put work into this, I’m the last in line who can save SU from what it’s always been afraid of, losing its own leadership to rebel leadership
- SentinelToday at 9:43 PM
- Speaking to that point, I have an idea that could help
- Edgelord McmemesterToday at 9:43 PM
- I’m all ears, I need all the advice I can get
- SentinelToday at 9:44 PM
- SU and leadership never had an issue back when they regularly were in rebel comms together
- the lack of constant healthy communication led to alienation and a general disconnect
- and before you say theyre in the SU discord
- I can say from experience that hopping into SU comms is not a consistent experience
- A month or two ago I wasnt sure if i would get ear raped or bombarded with questions the moment i joined
- So i rarely joined
- Edgelord McmemesterToday at 9:45 PM
- I’ll keep that in mind, I’m aware of the wasteland that is SU comms.
- I’ve been told countless times lately even it’s own members refuse to join because of the constant Ear-rape and toxic shit
- It needs a change, and I’ll have a talk about adding leadership to see some of our channels to keep tabs on SU more, do you think that would help their curiosity?
- SentinelToday at 9:48 PM
- I think it might be best the other way around, where the SU comms in the rebel discords is regularly used
- but thats just me
RAW Paste Data