a guest Nov 21st, 2018 88 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- /etc/fstab: static file system information.
- # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
- # device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices
- # that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
- # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
- # / was on /dev/sdf2 during installation
- UUID=5e5624c9-5e6f-4093-921d-1c00c7298bad / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1
- # /boot/efi was on /dev/sdf1 during installation
- UUID=1E18-8AC5 /boot/efi vfat umask=0077 0 1
- # swap was on /dev/sdf3 during installation
- UUID=b49ca8d6-ad6b-4e7f-a445-efef375c61d2 none swap sw 0 0
- /dev/disk/by-uuid/d8a39bbc-bc85-4f7b-a09c-6a30174bbffd /mnt/Storage auto nosuid,nodev,nofail,x-gvfs-show 0 0
RAW Paste Data