- Readme for Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel v184.108.40.206
- THIS TOOL IS UNSUPPORTED BY MICROSOFT PRODUCT SUPPORT SERVICES
- System Requirements
- - Windows XP Home or Windows XP Professional
- Installation instructions
- 1. Copy VCdRom.sys to your %systemroot%\system32\drivers folder.
- 2. Execute VCdControlTool.exe
- 3. Click “Driver control”
- 4. If the “Install Driver” button is available, click it. Navigate to the %systemroot%\system32\drivers folder, select VCdRom.sys, and click Open.
- 5. Click “Start”
- 6. Click OK
- 7. Click “Add Drive” to add a drive to the drive list. Ensure that the drive added is not a local drive. If it is, continue to click “Add Drive” until an unused drive letter is available.
- 8. Select an unused drive letter from the drive list and click “Mount”.
- 9. Navigate to the image file, select it, and click “OK”. UNC naming conventions should not be used, however mapped network drives should be OK.
a guest Aug 30th, 2011 130 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data