a guest Mar 19th, 2019 50 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- After uninstalling, check that the program folder was removed:
- C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Programs\Microsoft VS Code (for user installation)
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft VS Code (for 64-bit)
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft VS Code (for 32-bit)
- Then remove:
- C:\Users\<USERNAME>\.vscode (installed extensions)
- C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Code (program settings, workspace settings)
- and then reinstall.
RAW Paste Data