Crack this cipher text!
teja156 May 15th, 2019 (edited) 1,058 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- CIPHER TEXT : II!26!32%!1I%!32%A!32
- ALGORITHM OF THE ENCRYPTION:
- 1. First, add some set of characters to some specific positions of the original string(kind of like, salting) [This is a dummy step, you can skip this, it won't make any difference]
- 2. Generate two prime numbers between 3 and 11083, and find the product of these, and save it in 'n'
- 3. Convert each character of the original text into ascii format, and perform (m = n%ascii)
- 4. If m is between 33 and 126, add the character with ascii value 'm' into the cipher text
- 5. If m is less than 33, calculate the difference between m and 33, and then add the character with ascii value 33 to the cipher text, followed by the difference between m and 33(after converting it to string)
- 6. If m is greater than 126, calculate the difference between m and 126, and then add the character with ascii value 126 to the cipher text, followed by the difference between m and 126(after converting it to string)
- That's it!
- HINTS :
- 1. The length of the original text is 12 characters
- 2. The second character of the original text is 'R'
RAW Paste Data