- Greetings all at SteeltonMC
- I am here to announce a rather large changelog and update in what our server is, stands for, is labled as, and how normal gameplay will effect most and all users within
- Our server as a whole is going from the once labled "Hard Survival PvP" to a more open, enjoyable "Sandbox Survival Server"
- We are going to eliminate the stigma of hard survival and encourage freindly gameplay and teamwork.
- NOTES: PvP is still going to be enabled outside of claims however, malicious attacks and sneaky bypasses (such as TP killing, Home/Spawn camping, and more alike is going to be addressed)
- Details will be provided in the coming days or weeks.
- *TP cost for commands has been removed
- *All users now recieve two homes by default.
- - The donation ranks have been edited to reflect the change -
- *Claims in the nether is going to be enabled
- *Elite Mobs are going to be edited:
- -Removing the exploding fireball attack
- -Reducing number of natural spawns to reduce interference with casual gameplay
- -Events will be increased for those looking to fight
- -Specailized locations may be added in the future with the sole intention to fight EM and obtain loot/gear
RAW Paste Data