a guest Dec 6th, 2019 82 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Dear Evan Hansen Word Crawl
- Act 1
- Anybody Have A Map: Anybody have a map for this project? Start off with an easy 300 words. Your pace. Get into the feel of writing. Nobody knows how the hell to do this.
- Waving Through A Window: You try to speak, but nobody can hear... Because you turned off your social media for thirty minutes of sprinting. Good luck!
- For Forever: Evan can spin a really good story, so can you. Do 1k1hr to prove it.
- Sincerely Me: Do a fifty headed hydra. If you fail, sprint for 20 minutes. Kinky!
- Requiem: You will sing no requiem for the characters you killed. Write 2000 words to prove it.
- If I Could Tell Her: You're a million worlds apart, and don't know how you would even start? Start by sprinting for 20 minutes with your friends. Share a few sentences and critique to bridge that gap.
- Disappear: None of your characters should flicker out or have any doubt that it matters that they are here. Write 1500 words to ensure that they don't disappear.
- You Will Be Found: You'll reach up and you'll write again! Write 1000 words in 20 minutes to finish off the act with an inspiring attempt!
- Act 2
- Sincerely Me Reprise: You can't just make things up in a completely fabricated exchange that never happened! Sprint for 15 minutes and be sure to stick to the story this time!
- To Break In A Glove: It's the hard way, but it's the right way... To write your story. Do a 1k1hr.
- Only Us: And what came before won't count anymore, or matter, except for the last digit of your word count. That digit is how many fifty headed hydras you must complete.
- Good For You: Can't erase what you wrote in ink... Or in NaNo! Do 1k in 30 minutes.
- For Forever Reprise: All you're going to be left with is... You. But not if you have a 15 minute word war with a friend! If you lose, do a fifty headed hydra.
- You Will Be Found Reprise: Sometimes things will backfire. Some of this may be cut. Do 1k in thirty minutes anyway.
- Words Fail: Kill one of your darlings. Do it in continuous sprints until 5k words.
- So Big/So Small: Try 1k in 20 minutes. Too much? That's ok, you *will* get better. If you failed to complete, sprint to just 300 words.
- Finale: All we see is words for forever... So do a 3% challenge to finish up.
RAW Paste Data