a guest Sep 28th, 2017 55 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
- This file contains an xml description of a font, and will be read by the XNA
- Framework Content Pipeline. Follow the comments to customize the appearance
- of the font in your game, and to change the characters which are available to draw
- <XnaContent xmlns:Graphics="Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Graphics">
- <Asset Type="Graphics:FontDescription">
- Modify this string to change the font that will be imported.
- <FontName>Courier New</FontName>
- Size is a float value, measured in points. Modify this value to change
- the size of the font.
- Spacing is a float value, measured in pixels. Modify this value to change
- the amount of spacing in between characters.
- UseKerning controls the layout of the font. If this value is true, kerning information
- will be used when placing characters.
- Style controls the style of the font. Valid entries are "Regular", "Bold", "Italic",
- and "Bold, Italic", and are case sensitive.
- If you uncomment this line, the default character will be substituted if you draw
- or measure text that contains characters which were not included in the font.
- <!-- <DefaultCharacter>*</DefaultCharacter> -->
- CharacterRegions control what letters are available in the font. Every
- character from Start to End will be built and made available for drawing. The
- default range is from 32, (ASCII space), to 126, ('~'), covering the basic Latin
- character set. The characters are ordered according to the Unicode standard.
- See the documentation for more information.
- <Start> </Start>
RAW Paste Data