MP CHANGELIST 16th March
(Contents since 10th March)
Added a "stopPower" var for firearms:
- Instead of using critChance, now uses stopPower to determine if a player should be knocked by a shot or not.
- Should avoid players being knocked done in a loop by a simple pistol with poor aiming.
Optimization of speed of zombie appearances in FOV cone, which might previously have been impacted by framerate.
- Disable TimeDebugger on the client
- Deleted synch block, replaced type of the IsoGridSquare.isoGridSquareCache from ArrayDeque to ConcurrentLinkedQueue and delete IsoGridSquare.isoGridSquareSet.
- Fixed PlayerUpdate packet in the FakeClient class.
- Sync remote player's strength/fitness & weight.
- Lowered chance of knocking down players in pvP when shoving.
- Shoving another player's now take in the calcul target's strength/weight (the heavier he is, the harder it is to knock him down)
- FakeClientManager reconnect logic is added
- Lowered amount of water in a bleach bottle.
- Increased recoil of pistols/revolver.
- Increased speed of getting up from knocked down by PvP attack a bit.
- Lower chance to hit with ranged weapon in PvP if target is moving/running/sprinting.
- Increased chance of creating crawler when hitting zombies with cars.
- Nerfed firearms in PvP.
- Fixed car twitch/bounce
- Fixed stun lock in PvP
- Fixed getting locked in walking when getting shoved.
- Fixed PvP always hitting the upper torso.
- Fixed shove being driven by Staggerback and not PlayerHitReactionPvP
- Fixed splashing blood when no damage was done in PvP.
- Fixed sometimes PvP hit was registered for playerA, but playerB wouldn't see it.
- Fixed being locked when getting hit while sitting on ground.
- Fixed sending shove command when now PvP is all handled by HitPacket.
- Fixed sending too much hitpacket when melee attack.
- Fixed not highlighting players when aiming at them in PvP.
- Fixed not being able to move if hit in PvP when Idle.
- Fixed some weapons being hidden problems (might not all be fixed).
- Fixed some problems in PvP calculate crit chance. (remote player's shouldn't calculate crit chance, we're sending him if he's crit or not)
- Fixed some furniture (not all!) not being thumpable by zombies.
- Fixed unhidden "Hat" related hair type
- Fixed an issue the client taking a LONG time to join to the server.
- Fixed campfire anim stuff not being synced.
- Fixed NullPointerExceptions in IsoGridSquare.getSquaresForThread and IsoGridSquare.getNew functions.
- Fixed client generating "Delay processing packet of type 218 while loading game" message. Updates of player's position will not be sent to the client if he is not fully connected.
- When enabled, objects and characters' alpha fade is slowed down by 1/8. Useful for debugging alpha fade issues.