DRM Shout Guidelines
Hitmarkr Oct 13th, 2019 96 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [DRM Group Shout Guidelines ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- -[Table of Contents]:
- Chapter A. Introduction/Thesis
- Chapter B. Group Shout Guidelines
- -Made by Hitmarkr,
- Chap. A
- If you're reading this docket then you have earned the privilege to post group shouts on behalf of Dark Royal Military, so let's start off with congratulations. The ability to shout in the Dark Royal Military, and the DRM social networking platforms is a big responsibility, so let's show you how to do it correctly.
- -[Ending Thesis]:
- After viewing this document you will be able to successfully and properly post group shouts on DRM's behalf. You will not only have a better understanding on how the DRM group shout works, but you will be more comfortable on posting your own shouts for future events. Good luck future officer of DRM, make us proud!
- Chap. B
- -[Raids and Defenses]:
- To shout for a raid and or a defense you are to model your shout from the example provided below.
- "[Defend] Hostiles have entered (The current fort), all online personal are required to attend! (Fort link here)".
- We use this format of a shout because it is simple, but direct enough to inform all lower ranking members what is happening and what they must do.
- Before you shout for a training, you must determine what kind of training you are hosting. There are multiple types of training's, so be sure to read the categories under to be sure you shout the right one.
- -[Types of training's]:
- A. Combat Training
- B. Practice Raid
- C. Sword Training or Gun training
- To shout for a training you are to model your shout from the example provided below; for this example we will shout for a combat training being hosted at 3:45 PM Est timezone.
- "[C/Training] A Combat training is being hosted at (name of training grounds), all online personal are required to come sharpen your skills. (link to training facility).
- Before you shout for a event you must have a good understanding of the event you will be hosting, as well as the requirements for this event, for example if you are hosting an event for a game that is rated mature, or PG-13, make sure the participants are aware of the rating and are able to attend this event, some cases are up to hosting officer discretion. You also must have a good understanding of which kind of event you will be hosting, so be sure to read the categories under to be sure you shout the right one.
- -[Types of events]:
- A. Game nights
- B. Meetings
- C. Recruitment
- To shout for an event you are to model your shout from the example provided below; for this example we will shout for a game night being hosted at 7:30 PM EST, and the game is rated PG-13.
- "[GAME]: A game night is being hosted for the people of Alusia, the game is PG-13 so talk to an officer before joining. If you're available we'd love for you to attend! Come have fun with the Dark Royal Family. (Game link here)."
- *Notice how we said "If you're available"? It's because all event's are considered off duty, and not mandatory UNLESS SAID OTHERWISE by the commanding officer.
RAW Paste Data