- # If you change this file, run 'update-grub' afterwards to update
- # /boot/grub/grub.cfg.
- GRUB_DISTRIBUTOR=`lsb_release -i -s 2> /dev/null || echo Debian`
- # Uncomment to enable BadRAM filtering, modify to suit your needs
- # This works with Linux (no patch required) and with any kernel that obtains
- # the memory map information from GRUB (GNU Mach, kernel of FreeBSD ...)
- # Uncomment to disable graphical terminal (grub-pc only)
- # The resolution used on graphical terminal
- # note that you can use only modes which your graphic card supports via VBE
- # you can see them in real GRUB with the command `vbeinfo'
- # Uncomment if you don't want GRUB to pass "root=UUID=xxx" parameter to Linux
- # Uncomment to disable generation of recovery mode menu entries
- # Uncomment to get a beep at grub start
- #GRUB_INIT_TUNE="480 440 1"
a guest Feb 13th, 2011 695 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data