G4U55 Aug 24th, 2019 95 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Update v1.14:
- *Sector Map (and thus price histories) are now also viewable from the commodities market
- *Surrender Contraband option shows first in the list for police comms when available.
- *Mouse cursor is hidden during intro video, and during conversations if no dialog options are currently available for selection
- *Blood Eagle price raised from 210,000 to 330,000 to reflect its new greatness.
- *Fixed another weird issue with failing Sharky’s bounty and re-upping the mission
- *Billiards player on Chancey was using incorrect in-game quips.
- *Manatchie properly has mercenaries instead of cops around it
- *Bonnaire properly has mercenaries instead of cops around it
- *EMP Javelin now sells for 0 credits. Maybe folks won’t sell it!
- *Some minor translation changes. Thanks again to everyone who brings these to our attention!
- *Minor tweaks to some hardpoint locations on the Dingo.
- Update v1.12:
- *You can now view price histories and services for any station from the Sector Map – on-station, in PDA, and in-flight. Should be very useful for trade!
- *Blood Eagle can now use Mk4 Power Plant and Mk3 Shields
- *Sequoia can now use Mk3 Shields
- *Mission relative difficulty calculations have been reworked – missions should no longer show as Low or Mild Risk as early based on your equipment.
- *Several early story mission risk approximations were altered to better reflect their difficulty
- *Further protections against ever spawning inside a ship
- *Fixed a corner case where sometimes autopilot could bring you out into atmospheric burn due to rearrangement to avoid other objects
- *In Sim & Old-School modes, mining lasers should not have full aim assist
- *Updated various translations. Thanks to the German and Russian players who have brought these to our attention.
RAW Paste Data