a guest Feb 16th, 2020 83 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- * Kernel compiled successfully!
- * --no-bootloader set; Skipping bootloader update ...
- * Required kernel parameter:
- * root=/dev/$ROOT
- * Where $ROOT is the device node for your root partition as the
- * one specified in /etc/fstab
- * If you require Genkernel's hardware detection features, you MUST
- * tell your bootloader to use the provided initramfs file '/boot/initramfs-5.5.3-gentoo-x86_64.img'.
- * WARNING... WARNING... WARNING...
- * Additional kernel parameters that *may* be required to boot properly:
- * With support for several ext* filesystems available, it may be needed to
- * add "rootfstype=ext3" or "rootfstype=ext4" to the list of boot parameters.
- * Do NOT report kernel bugs as genkernel bugs unless your bug
- * is about the default genkernel configuration...
- * Make sure you have the latest ~arch genkernel before reporting bugs.
RAW Paste Data