- Wotaku -
- A term modern "otaku" use to label themselves, to escape the old, negative connotations surrounding the term, "otaku".
- It's pronounced practically the same and relatively widespread.
- SD -
- Super deformed.
- IC Card -
- Short for Integrated Circuit Card.
- Essentially, a smart card, mostly used for transportation.
- Suica's a type of smart card, commonly used in the Kantou region.
- Hence the name, "NISESUI".
- COMIC1 (COMI1) -
- A convention for self-published manga, usually around the end of April.
- Summer / Winter Comiket -
- Comic Market, a convention for self-published works in August and December respectively.
- Mikoshi -
- A "divine palanquin".
- Borne by people on their shoulders during festivals that involve it.
- He's probably using it as an analogy to projects that gotten anime adaptions... I think?
- I'm honestly not that confident in my translation of this part, but it's probably accurate. Probably.
- Kick kick. Knock it off! -
- Possibly a quote from the Pokemon White/Black games.
- If it is, it's referring to a scene at Dreamyard, where Bianci shouts at Team Plasma when they kick a Munna.
- Touma, cheating -
- KG-sensei also drew Icha-icha Railgun! series, where Touma's paired up with Misaka instead.
Onodera-san wa Otomari Shimashita.
Tap Aug 12th, 2013 222 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data