SFBART COPS need to be removed from their jobs.
- This is an open letter to all lawyers in the San Francisco Bay area,
- BART has now threatened journalists with arrest if they didn't leave the area, when their only goal was to cover protests. Today, they're also guilty of hitting one journalism student, who was traveling there with her teacher to the event to see journalism in action, close up.
- BART wants to shutter free speech on the platforms, in the stations, and OUT of the stations. They're bullies, they're violent, and they need to be stopped.
- Please help us in putting pressure on BART to understand that citizens have rights in their stations, and that we won't accept any argument they have regarding "customer safety" that restricts our free speech around stations.
- BART has a history of censorship, and trying to hide their missteps from the press.
- BART has been given plenty of rope, It's time to use it against them.
- AnonyOps / Anonymous
- We are in solidarity with No Justice no BART, the men who were shot and killed by BART cops, and with all the journalism students who were just arrested, threatened with arrest, or hit by BART cops.
RAW Paste Data Copied