a guest Jul 12th, 2018 78 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- :31 PM] multi: Hello rockey, I'm attempting to help melone with organising our match
- [1:31 PM] multi: Can you run me through your situation as a team availability wise
- [1:32 PM] rockeyroad1415: Available Monday and Thursday. Anytime BUT 9pm.
- [1:32 PM] multi: What is the issue with 9pm.
- [1:32 PM] rockeyroad1415: Many/most have dinner and other real world things.
- [1:33 PM] multi: So how does an 8pm start work given that a third map would most certainly push into that time?
- [1:33 PM] rockeyroad1415: 8pm on Monday?
- [1:33 PM] multi: 8pm period.
- [1:34 PM] rockeyroad1415: We can do 8pm. But what day?
- [1:34 PM] multi: I am not asking for an 8pm time, I am asking how 8pm works when a third map would most certainly run into 9pm which you can't apparently do.
- [1:36 PM] rockeyroad1415: The chance of that is low. But a half an hour into 9 should be managed.
- [1:36 PM] multi: You need to allow for three maps regardless of the team. If we are 15 minutes late, then have a small gap between maps, that takes up all of 9.
- [1:37 PM] multi: My point is you cannot say that 9 doesn't work and 8 does.
- [1:37 PM] multi: It simply does not make sense.
- [1:38 PM] rockeyroad1415: 8pm start works for us. 9pm doesn’t.
- [1:38 PM] rockeyroad1415: People can put things on hold for 30 mins not 1 hour
- [1:38 PM] multi: We are happy to do an 8pm start on Wednesday. Otherwise peoples jobs get in the way.
- [1:39 PM] rockeyroad1415: I don’t think you read correct
- [1:39 PM] rockeyroad1415: We can’t do Tuesday or Wednesday
- [1:39 PM] multi: We have players who can't make certain days, that's why teams have registered backups.
- [1:39 PM] multi: If I recall correctly, you have quite a roster.
- [1:40 PM] rockeyroad1415: Quite a roster of which most auz agreed to roster ride.
- [1:42 PM] rockeyroad1415: You also have many people
- [1:42 PM] multi: Well that's quite a silly move to make, you need to allow backups.
- [1:42 PM] rockeyroad1415: FYI auz went on loofahs
- [1:42 PM] multi: We do, that's why we are using one already for this week.
- [1:42 PM] rockeyroad1415: Holidays
- [1:43 PM] rockeyroad1415: So, we have to deal with the issue he created
- [1:43 PM] multi: Understandable, we are also covering a holiday player. We were proactive and sorted it out.
- [1:44 PM] multi: So ultimately the situation is that we have people who can't do early.
- [1:44 PM] multi: The best compromise I can find is a 9:30 start, this falls in line with your "People can put things on hold for 30 mins not 1 hour"
- [1:44 PM] rockeyroad1415: Do late. 10pm
- [1:44 PM] rockeyroad1415: What about 9:45
- [1:44 PM] rockeyroad1415: I can request
- [1:44 PM] rockeyroad1415: My team
- [1:44 PM] multi: 9:30 is the best we can do I believe.
- [1:45 PM] multi: You can use up the 15 minute pre-time so that it starts at 9:45 if that suits.
- [1:45 PM] multi: 9:45 means you can be 15 minutes pre and force it to suit your choice of 10.
- [1:45 PM] multi: So I think 9:30 is the best middle ground in this case.
- [1:46 PM] rockeyroad1415: You wanted 9:30 I wanted 10. Middle ground is 9:45.
- [1:46 PM] rockeyroad1415: If we are all there early
- [1:46 PM] rockeyroad1415: We can start ASAP
- [1:46 PM] multi: We wanted 9, you wanted 10.
- [1:46 PM] multi: 9:30 is clearly the middle ground.
- [1:46 PM] multi: You said yourself people can put things on hold for 30, 9:30 allows for that.
- [1:48 PM] rockeyroad1415: I can agree to 9;45
- [1:48 PM] rockeyroad1415: If we get there early we can start ASAP
- [1:48 PM] multi: As I said, 9:30 means that you have 15 minutes and can start at 9:45 as suited.
- [1:49 PM] rockeyroad1415: No. But after the 16th minute we will forfeit
- [1:49 PM] rockeyroad1415: Don’t want that
RAW Paste Data