- Hey Zeek Samurai Kazoku,
- We just got off the phone with Robert Craddock in response to news going on around the Internet of rumors and other misrepresentations of the truth. So here is what we found out directly from Robert...
- On Monday, August 27, the retainer was sent directly to SNR Denton to represent ALL Zeek Rewards affiliates who donated and joined the protected group through Fun Club USA, LLC. It was announced many times to not contact SNR Denton directly as they were going to work directly through Robert Craddock and the group can have all questions answered directly by Robert. What happened was people did not listen. SNR Denton begin getting tons of calls from across the globe with people asking them questions that they could not answer and disrupted not only the progress of our legal filing that they were trying to do, but also interfered with their entire law firm operations.
- Due to this, SNR Denton told Robert on Friday, August 31 that they would no longer be able to represent us and sent back the retainer funds to Robert. They did however share a few law firms that they believed would be successful in representing us and Robert this past week has been able to retain another powerful law firm moving forward and has already made significant progress this week. Due to what happened with SNR Denton since people do not listen, the name of this law firm and our representing attorneys will not be announced until the filings are done early next week. At this time, the court filings will be made public.
- Again, we ask that when the law firm is announced, DO NOT CONTACT them! If you want things to proceed, then take a step back and let them proceed. People that want more information delay the work that is happening including sending Robert, myself and other emails, calls and Skype messags asking us how are things going with the Zeek fight. Please people, trust in the fact that as we know things, we will announce them. Please be patient and know that if you do these things that we are asking you not to do, all you are doing is hindering the operation. If you want to help, then spread the word of the fight, spread the word of how you can help, and pray for the best and for justice to prevail.
- Here is the great news...The law firm has already talked to the SEC and the NC DOJ. On Thursday, Robert got a call from one of our attorneys regarding the conversation that he had with the SEC. Here is what he said:
- The SEC acknowledged that there are a couple of problems with the case against Zeek Rewards and Rex Venture group. Here are the problems:
- We (the SEC) are not able to find a victim in this case. We are not able to find anybody at this time that has been harmed by Zeek Rewards.
- We (the SEC) are having a hard time finding a security. In the complaint, it said that Zeek was selling securities and was an investment scheme.
- Based on their (the SEC) new knowledge of the Zeek Rewards business model, they are having a hard time moving forward in making their case. And they are now looking for a path or way to back out of this.
- What are attorneys will be doing next week is filing a motion of appearance that they are now representing Fun Club USA, LLC. and the people that are now associated with them (the protected group). The receiver, Kenneth Bell, has now also realized that 2/3 of the Zeek Rewards affiliates are international which makes for the use of federal clawback laws being used to recover more funds impossible as they cannot collect them from the international affiliates and would not hold the 1/3 of US affiliates liable for the entire company.
- You may have noticed that on the site, http://zteambiz.com and http://zteambiz.net had to pull down the PayPal donation button. This had to be done because PayPal found out that we were working to defend Zeek Rewards and since PayPal had to stop working with Zeek in the past due to the fact that Zeek is an MLM and PayPal does not work with MLM's, they decided that they could no longer work with Fun Club USA, LLC. either. So, if there is anyone that has made a donation to Fun Club USA, LLC for their donation to the legal fight against the SEC and needs a refund for any reason, you can request that through Robert directly by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If more donations are needed for the law firm, these directions will be forthcoming. Please realize that all funds that have been received have been sent directly to the law firm and more news will be announced next week as the filings are made with the courts.
- In the conversation with the SEC, our attorney's have already put forth the direction with moving forward with what they are calling "Zeek Rewards 2.0". They already have decided on another law firm where our attorneys would write an opinion letter which is something we have been told should have been done a long time ago with Zeek and had not been done. What this opinion letter will do is go to all regulatory agencies which will put them all on notice as to how this business, "Zeek Rewards 2.0" operates. Furthermore, if there should ever happen in the future like what happened with the SEC emergency injunction against Zeek, there will be a process that will have to be done first where they would have to go through a series of steps going through the law firm first that fully understands the business model. In other words, what happened to Zeek Rewards on August 16 which was a major mistake by the SEC, will never happen again.
- It has also been our goal to fight the SEC allegations to prove that what they accused Zeek and Rex Venture to be false, and then to get Zeek Rewards back into operation. The SEC, since we have basically called them out to prove their allegations and put their feet to the fire, they now have to own up to this HUGE mistake on their part. They can no longer sweep this mistake under the carpet and are now going to be forced to assist us in getting our business back up and running more then likely stronger then ever. The SEC were the ones that actually have recommended how to set up the opinion letter with the law firm that they recommended to be sure that the new Zeek is protected from this ever happening mistakenly again.
- Ok, well that is a wealth of information...Please be sure to share this news with everyone. Do know that these steps still need to play out in the court system and it will take time. But the most important thing to know from all of this is that we have already succeeded in showing that the proof that we have fully proves that EVERYTHING the SEC accused Zeek and Rex in their August 16 complaint was gravely mistaken as they did not fully understand the Zeek business model and that it now looks very positive that there WILL be a Zeek Rewards business moving forward. Again, please be patient and allow for the court system and our attorneys to do their job. Please also do not listen to the "talking heads" that claim they know everything online as the only thing that they are trying to do is drive up controversy which builds their own followers and gets more views to their websites.
- I hope you all have a Blessed weekend...Keep the faith and look for further announcements from us a we get them.
- God Bless,
- Dave Kettner
RAW Paste Data Copied