nuke - [Nameless] [Actias/Pepper Dust/romantic/short]
- >Be Pepper Dust.
- >Sitting in the Dust Bin with Actias.
- >She's visiting.
- >You've been talking to her for a while now, sending each other letters through the Caravans.
- >She tries to visit as often as possible, and has even talked about moving down here after she retires.
- >You're just happy to see and hear from her.
- >She's nice, even if she struggles to show it.
- >You love her so much.
- >She's so beautiful, and talented, and sweet.
- >You know she loves you too, but it's hard to get her to show it.
- >It isn't a problem, though.
- >You take her hooves into yours and look into her eyes.
- >She smiles softly, as do you.
- >"Something on your mind, Peppy?"
- >You look down at her hooves and turn them over.
- "Just thinking about how lucky I am."
- >She blushes and looks away.
- >You continue to hold her hooves, never wanting to let go.
- "You're really pretty."
- >She smiles and laughs a little bit.
- >"And you have six legs."
- >You frown and stare at her.
- >"We're stating the obvious, aren't we?"
- >You look away and blush.
- >"Sorry, I'm... I'm sorry, Peppy."
- "Does it bother you?"
- >"No. It's... You make me feel safer when you hug me. I love you, Peppy."
- >She reaches for your other set of hooves and holds them.
- >"You're perfect."
- "You are."
- >"No. I'm arrogant and selfish. I think too highly of myself. I just... I want to be more like you. More humble, happier, just... More perfect."
- "I'm not perfect. Look at me."
- >"You're perfect to me."
- >She nuzzles your middle set of hooves.
- >"Every part of you is perfect to me."
- >She closes her eyes and holds your hooves to her lips.
- >You slowly hug her, and she starts to hum softly.
- "You're perfect to me, too. I love you, Butterfly."
- >Her cheek rests against your neck fluff as you hold her and stroke her back.
- >She leaves tomorrow.
- >Maybe you'll go with her.
- >Maybe she'll decide to stay.
- >The only thing you're sure of, is that she'll always be in your heart.
RAW Paste Data Copied