- NX-OS Emulator Titanium Build 5.1(2) VMware Image
- NX-OS Emulator Titanium Build 5 1(2) VMware Image| Size : 95.20MB
- NX-OS is a network operating system designed by Cisco Systems for their own Nexus-series Ethernet switches and MDS-series Fibre Channel storage area network switches. NX-OS is designed to support high performance, high reliability server access switches used in the data center. NX-OS evolved from the Cisco MDS operating system, SAN-OS. SAN-OS was originally developed for the MDS line of switches.
- Just a quick one today. VMware Workstation has the ability to attach serial ports to virtual machines and guest operating systems such as Vyatta use the /dev/ttyS0 serial port as a console port, allowing you to simulate administering the system “headless”. One situation you may want to use this in is when you’re trying to copy screen text output for a blog :P . (more...)
- ===== extabit =====
- ===== rapidgator =====
- ===== netload =====
- Download Links are Availabe at http://www.tactools.org/nx-os-emulator-titanium-build-5-12-vmware-image/
NX-OS Emulator Titanium Build 5.1(2) VMware Image
a guest Dec 31st, 2012 9,644 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data