ATTORNEY ONLINE NEWFAG READING
a guest Apr 11th, 2019 32 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- I've played since 2015, here's a guide for newfags since the other ones are obtuse.
- -- First off, which server are you fucks playing on? --
- Invariably Attorney Online Vidya. I honestly don't know of and don't play on any other servers myself.
- -- Isn't that shit a 4um server? --
- A thrice removed 4um cousin that can barely ding up any attention there. Mods will try to convince you that the roots are still there, but most players are from a variety of places, some more faggy than others.
- -- GTFO 4um not playing on your server --
- If you wanted to make a new server, I'd gladly play on it. For right now, we DON'T have an 8/v/ server and it's unlikely we'll ever get one.
- -- Ok, so I'm on the server. How does this client work? --
- ***If you're adverse to using google docs, don't bother playing AO because everything uses google docs here.***
- -- Ok, well I've shitposted a bit. Where's the fucking game? --
- The game is a roleplaying thing and glorified chatbox that people use to do cases.
- Cases are sort of like the ones in Ace Attorney except a little different because of how it works. The doc above should've told you how to get to a case.
- Most of the cases are 90% improvised.
- -- Give me a small rundown on all these roles --
- Roles can change a lot depending on what the case is, but for your standard improv:
- Defense: You're the lead characters, you call witnesses out on shit and determine the true killer. 3 slots by standard. (lead, co-, support)
- Prosecution: You're the bad guy who calls the defense guys retarded. 3 slots by standard (lead, co-, support)
- Judge: You dish out the law and give penalties to people who are wasting your fucking time
- Detective: You present evidence and shit.
- Witnesses: You saw something relevant to the crime and come to testify.
- Always a prosecutor's witness because this is AA not regular court. Also might be the true killer.
- Stenographer: An arguable necessity, the guy who writes down everything that happens in the case. Allows court docs to be archived and previously brought up facts to be non-biased in their bringing up.
- ***Cases take a pretty long time to do, so if you're busy then stay home.***
- -- Alright I'll play your shit. Anything else I should know? --
- You might wanna watch a case before you play one just to get an idea of how it happens to work. I COULD explain it to you, but it'd be autistic and you wouldn't remember anything.
- Also don't mention to anyone that you're new or they'll try to help you so much it'll choke you. This place loves getting new people, and they'll do a bunch of shit for you and it just gets annoying in my opinion.
- Any other questions just ask people in the server/ask in the thread.
RAW Paste Data