Meeting Prep & Recovery Framework V2
systems_architect Jul 5th, 2017 (edited) 85 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ## Meeting Prep & Recovery Framework, V2
- - Meta-framework
- - Continually refine this framework as you think about it
- - Pre-meeting
- - Plan your post-meeting treat
- - Go to the library, go to the store, etc.
- - Grant yourself permission to be quiet
- - Plan to use extraverted thinking:
- - Take notes
- - Ask questions
- - Post-meeting
- - Take advantage of temporary extraversion
- - Is there anyone you need to call? Check your calendar
- - Engage Extraverted Thinking
- - Start talking into a voice recorder or taking notes
- - Plan to remember / transcribe only the most important information.
- - Engage Extraverted Sensing
- - Go for a walk, jump on a trampoline, lift some weights, put on
- some music, etc.
- - While engaged in that context, circle thoughts back around to
- what else needs to get done today
- - Talking into your phone in voice-recorder mode has worked in the
- past, while walking.
- - Test: Are there any light organizational tasks that might be doable
- right now
- - Organizing an un-optimized shelf
- - Organizing files on the computer
- - Organizing thoughts into frameworks
- - Overall: INTJ
- - Idenfify time for introversion
- - Ask your intuition what you should do now / next
- - Look at your schedule for the rest of the day, find the min/max
- that could/should be done, and write it down
- - Create a plan
- - Ramp it up from easiest to most difficult
- - Include fun items
RAW Paste Data