- Kirito, overwhelmed by the rapid Estoc attacks. The reason why Death Gun acquired this much skill is because
- he relentlessly practiced in the jail ever since being imprisoned in the Black Iron Palace until the game was cleared.
- Hecate's scope was broken by Death Gun's L1115 last time. She can zoom with her《Hawkeye》skill, but not enough to aim from this range.
- Through my experience supervising and writing screenplays for anime, I was convinced once again that monologues are really difficult.
- It does explain emotions in words, but people's thoughts are rarely so clear when verbalized, or rather, when rendered into words.
- Even those monologues that feel fine in a novel end up feeling like they《say too much》when performed by the voice actors.
- Especially SAO, with it written in Kirito's first-person view; you could say it's all in monologue, in a sense.
- The experience with TV anime made me more aware of how human speech works in my novel writing. That might be both good and bad, but…
- Hydration was settled with an IV drip in SAO, but dehydration seems like a pretty vital problem in long dives with the AmuSphere, huh.
- That said, eating too much before diving would just end up in an automatic shutdown after a warning for the toilet…
- I discussed whether Yui should be on the screen during the call with the director, and it ended up as "It might be best if we don't…", lol.
- Accel World had complete freedom over that, though, with all those AR displays in that world…
- Much like in the intro, the sword fighting scenes between Death Gun and Kirito are really intense…
- It feels more than I deserve, as the author, to have my words expressed in a manner so much more amazing like this.
- Death Gun's character name in SAO was "XaXa", nicknamed《Red-Eyed XaXa》.
- He's one of the three Laughing Coffin members who appeared to PK Yolto and the rest at the end of the《Murder Case in the Area》chapter.
- The prediction line on Death Gun's left shoulder is shown as Sinon prepped Hecate without a scope and touched the trigger with her finger.
- She didn't shoot as she might hit Kirito, but Death Gun didn't know at first either, naturally evading from the shock of his《real name》.
- In the books, it was suggested that Kirito thought of drawing his gun to stop Death Gun from vanishing
- only due to Yui and Asuna holding his left hand in reality in this scene.
- The skill Kirito performed with the Five-seveN and sword of light is a dual blades sword skill called《Double Circular》.
- It's so cool with《The Black Swordsman》's form overlapping!
- A grand explosion for Death Gun! …It's due to the sword of light cutting through the Type 54's magazine!
- Kirito thought the "they" Death Gun mentioned referred to his accomplices. But it's still long before he finds out its true meaning.
- It wasn't voiced, but Sinon's apartment is in Yushima, Bunkyou-ku. Just right next to the Ochanomizu hospital Kirito dived in from.
- Still, revealing your real name and address while surrounded by cameras is nerve-wracking even if they don't include audio (haha).
- It's like sending out a DM that should never be leaked out on Twitter…!
- And the 3rd BoB ends with Sinon's grenade attack (?) at the cost of her life…!
- Did you notice how Leafa, Liz, and the rest had their hair sticking out as they saw the winners from ALO?
- The GGO players making a clamor in Glocken must have thought Kirito and Sinon as a girl pair… Let's pray they keep that dream forever…
- Waking up in her room, Sinon checks everywhere to see if Death Gun's accomplice had sneaked in. It is pretty scary…
- And the chime attacks just as she feels relieved over not finding anyone! This is scary too!
- And it's finally Shinkawa-kun's turn! The "I'll be the one to protect you… okay?" part was done really well!
- In the trial run, when Shino pushed Shinkawa-kun away, making the cake box fall onto the floor, the cast screamed "The cake!" in the booth.
- And so, in the next recording, I brought some cake for everyone.
- What Shinkawa-kun took out is a needleless high-pressure syringe, the true form of the《Death Gun》.
- In it is succinylcholine (suxamethonium), a muscle relaxant that can't be detected in a normal autopsy as it decomposes after death…
- Or so it was written in boss Tom Clancy's "The Teeth of the Tiger"!
- So it wasn't a coincidence Death Gun held the same black Type 54 Black Star used by the post office robber.
- By the way, Endou Kazumi was the one who spread the rumors about Shino's incident.
- Hanae Natsuki-san shouted out "ASADASANASADASAN" with all his might as Shinkawa-kun. Thank you for the marvellous performance!
- I believe Shinkawa-kun got to sparkle as much as his Majesty, Oberon, thanks to that!
- And the 13th episode ends as Kirito-san charges in. Thank you for your company!
kunori - Episode 13 Commentary (SAO II)
Tap Dec 19th, 2014 (edited) 595 Never
RAW Paste Data