- We are writing to inform you of a recent incident concerning your Wishbone account information.
- On March 14, 2017 Wishbone became aware that unknown individuals may have had access to an API without authorization and were able to obtain account information of its users.
- The information involved in the incident included Wishbone users’ user names, any personal names provided by users during account registration, email addresses, and telephone numbers. If you elected to provide date of birth information, such information was also included in the incident. However, no passwords, user communications or financial account information were compromised in the incident.
- Upon learning of the incident, Wishbone immediately acted to investigate and initiate precautionary measures. Although no passwords were compromised in the incident, you may wish to consider changing your password as a preventative measure.
- We value your privacy and deeply regret that this incident occurred. Maintaining the integrity of your personal information is extremely important to us. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this incident may have caused you. We are continuing to investigate this matter and have taken and will continue to take appropriate action to prevent future similar incidents. Please be assured that we will keep you informed of any developments in the investigation that may be of importance to you.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail. If you are receiving this via in-app communication, please reply to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Wishbone Team
RAW Paste Data