a guest Jun 17th, 2019 61 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- YOUTH LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE AND SUMMER CAMP!
- Make new friends and discover more about yourself in SBURBIA!
- This isn't any ordinary summer camp. Sure, we've got white water rafting, beautiful lakefront cabins, and campfires with free S'mores.
- But we've also got a path for all of you--a path of personal discovery and development!
- CAMP SCHEDULE AND ACTIVITY DESCRIPTIONS
- 1. CONFESSIONAL.
- Each character must have insecurities, traumas, deeply held humiliations that are revealed if their name is rolled. It is revealed according to their text their player writes, but remember: the Bulletin Board will be reading these out in an incredibly cruel way. You need to ensure that your characters are mocked, degraded, humiliated for their failings, past, etc. Please make it painful! We won't be accepting 'peed pants once in Middle School'. Dig deep into seriously upsetting relationships, death of loved ones, etc etc. Trigger warnings apply. Out of good sense and discretion I would really like to avoid any description or depiction of sexual abuse. The character themselves will not say it--the Bulletin Board will narrate it.
- *Confessionals are determined by rolling a dice. The individual whose name is rolled is hit with the 'confessional'.
- All character confessions need to be submitted first to the private roll channel for discussion and tweaking to ensure it's appropriate and impactful. Anyone who's confessing will usually be invited to the roll channel (unless they choose to privately message a mod instead, etc.)
- If a character is picked for Confessional *more than twice*, they cannot be picked again. The maximum times one can do a confessional is twice.
- 2. YOU'RE NOT POPULAR.
- 'FAVORITES' votes are cast. The person who has the least number of people that 'like' them or vote them as their 'favorite' receive at least one line of criticism from every other player, and it cannot be weak or general. It needs to either be an actual flaw, picking at a perceived flaw, or severe mockery of their character. These votes ARE PUBLIC and shown clearly on the Bulletin Board after the Voting process has ended. Each individual must vote honestly regarding who they dislike the most or think are the most useless, cruel, etc. One vote per person!
- 3. HIGH SCHOOL NEVER ENDS.
- Prom's coming up, and you need a date! Oh, how sad. The number of players is uneven. Guess that means someone's going to be left out. Whoever doesn't get a date to Prom has to face their worst fear. We aren't talking a Boggart of Professor Snape. There will be a full visual of whatever their worst personal, relationship, phobia fear is--up to the discretion of the player. Please, no 'afraid of heights' or 'afraid of water'. This fear will be visible to everyone else in the camp.
- 4. LET'S GET PHYSICAL! AND EMOTIONAL TOO, I GUESS.
- *Random roll determines pairing.
- Players are forced to be emotionally vulnerable with one other player twice during the week. This means an upsetting or private confession about their past, at least TEN MINUTES of hardcore hand-holding, or a love or like confession. No lying about past confessions, but you can lie about loving or liking the person you're talking to.
- 5. HATE; SURPRISINGLY, NOT THE OPPOSITE OF LOVE.
- Players are compelled to share who they hate the most. This can be someone within the game or outside of the game. Someone who has hurt them, someone they just dislike intensely, etc. If your character isn't sure who they hate, they can theorize freely. Honesty IS required; the game compels it.
- 6. PUPPY LOVE!
- *Random rolling determines pairing.
- Wowie! Congratulations, you've been picked. Valentine's or whatever, right? Every single character is randomly paired with another character. These two characters must go on a date, the scenario determined by the game (beach-side, boat picnic, who knows!). On this date, the characters must *try* to have a good time. They must also show affection by holding hands and offering up kind words. That's it! No need to be uncouth.
- 7. I LOVE YOU.
- Who do you love? Players must go to the person with the most emotional significance to them and confess their feelings, whatever they may be. Players may confess to up to three people, but let's be clear: these aren't meant to be 'you're my friend, you're funny'. These are 'I love you.' 'I can depend on you.' 'You feel like family now'.
- PROMPT, NOT TIMELOCKED--DO AT YOUR OWN DESIRE.
- DEAREST TO ME:
- You are provided a phone. You may text or call your Dearest at any time. You must start the conversation with a confession about yourself or your past that upsets you greatly. Now that you've 'unlocked' your relationship, you may say whatever you want to the other person. Both of your voices are modified. You are not allowed to say your name, or any identifying details about yourself (hair color, eye color, 'I did X thing at the pool yesterday', 'I was with you in the same room yesterday'). It's a hard line to tiptoe.
- You can choose to discover who your Dearest is, but it means you will need to give up the ability to privately talk to them. You will only have the public memo.
- SUMMER CAMP WEEK PLANNING:
- WEEK 1:
- FIRST ROLL: DOUBLE CONFESSIONAL + LET'S GET PHYSICAL! [OPEN YOURSELF UP TO OTHERS AND ACCEPT TENDERNESS.]
- SECOND ROLL: DOUBLE CONFESSIONAL + STATUS UPDATE! [LOVE IS WANTING SOMEONE TO BE SAFE, AND DOING ANYTHING TO ENSURE THAT.]
- WEEK 2:
- FIRST ROLL: DOUBLE CONFESSIONAL + PUPPY LOVE! [ROMANTIC LOVE ISN'T THE ONLY FORM OF LOVE, NOR IS IT EVEN THE PUREST.]
- SECOND ROLL: DOUBLE CONFESSIONAL + YOU'RE NOT POPULAR. [THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU LIKE YOURSELF.]
- WEEK 3:
- FIRST ROLL: DOUBLE CONFESSIONAL + HIGH SCHOOL NEVER ENDS. [YOU ARE WHOLE ON YOUR OWN.]
- SECOND ROLL: DOUBLE CONFESSIONAL + I LOVE YOU. [A HUMAN VULNERABILITY DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU ARE WEAK. LOVE MAKES US STRONGER.]
- THIRD ROLL: SINGLE CONFESSIONAL + FINAL VOTE. [THE FEAR OF ABANDONMENT; THEY WILL LEAVE YOU, NOW THAT THEY HAVE WHAT THEY WANT.]
- FINAL VOTE:
- All players will vote for who they believe deserve the powers of a God, according to their good judgment. Players are given 3 votes each. Each character has 3 votes. Let's say they vote like this:
- 1. Larry
- 2. James
- 3. Jon
- Larry has 3 points. James has 2 points. Jon has 1 point.
- Points are tallied in that way.
- Everyone is guaranteed to have one character ascend, so the list will be reviewed in a more complex way. Number 1 and Number 2 on the list may be the same person's characters; in this instance, only Number 1 ascends (etc).
- HALF OF ALL SESSION PLAYERS WILL GET GODHOOD. Number, divided by half. If it isn't equal, add one. These are who get godhood powers. These votes are tallied, and the top half get godhood.
- This vote can be discussed publicly beforehand for a short time before private voting occurs. No one will know who voted for who. This is also the point that Godtier titles are revealed.
RAW Paste Data