- SaGa Frontier -
- An old PSX game. Turn-based RPG.
- Characters are able to chain skills, resulting in stronger combinations if the chaining is done right.
- Questionnaire -
- Questionnaires are included in manga magazines, for readers to vote on their favourites.
- The publisher uses that to judge series' popularity and the order is decided based on that.
- Nadeko -
- The kanji used for Nadeko are usually read as Nadeshiko instead.
- Hitsuuchi Yorutsuki -
- Character from the Sekai series, written by NisiOisiN.
- SAI -
- A painting computing software.
- Eretto -
- Another illustrator.
- Creator of Churuya-san (nyoro~n).
- "Wiffle through it" -
- Crappy attempt at translating a Japanese pun.
- 'Riffle through it' + 'Wife'.
- Original pun involved 'Bride (yome)' and 'To read (yo-me)'.
- Instant Block -
- A type of guard activated when guarding right before the attack hits, in the fighting game, Guilty Gear.
- The character turns white to show that it happened.
- Hokuto -
- Probably referring to the fighting game based on Hokuto no Ken, also known as Fist of the North Star.
Tap Mar 27th, 2012 135 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data