a guest Jan 12th, 2018 45 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- (define a 3)
- (define define +) #makes define useless
- (define a 1) #outputs 4, instead of assigning 1 to a.
- (define + -)
- (+ 1 1) #Output 0.
- CL-USER 1 > (defun defun () 3)
- Error: Redefining function DEFUN visible from package COMMON-LISP.
- 1 (continue) Redefine it anyway.
- 2 (abort) Return to level 0.
- 3 Restart top-level loop.
- * (defun defun () 3)
- debugger invoked on a SYMBOL-PACKAGE-LOCKED-ERROR:
- Lock on package COMMON-LISP violated when proclaiming DEFUN as a function
- while in package COMMON-LISP-USER.
- See also:
- The SBCL Manual, Node "Package Locks"
- The ANSI Standard, Section 188.8.131.52.2
- Type HELP for debugger help, or (SB-EXT:EXIT) to exit from SBCL.
- restarts (invokable by number or by possibly-abbreviated name):
- 0: [CONTINUE ] Ignore the package lock.
- 1: [IGNORE-ALL ] Ignore all package locks in the context of this operation.
- 2: [UNLOCK-PACKAGE] Unlock the package.
- 3: [ABORT ] Exit debugger, returning to top level.
RAW Paste Data