a guest Mar 20th, 2017 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Mimic Class
- Hit Die: D8
- Class Skills: Disguise, Balance, Jump, Climb, Swim, Move Silently, Spot, Knowledge (Arcane, Planes, Dungeoneering, Engineering), Hide, Listen, Bluff, Craft, Intimidate, Slight of Hand
- Skills/Level: 2+Int
- Level BAB Fort Ref Will Special
- 1 +1 +2 +0 +1 Mimic Shape, Lowlight Vision 60,
- 2 +2 +3 +1 +2 Crush, Adhesive, Mimic's Shell
- 3 +3 +4 +2 +3 Dark Vision 60, Acid Immunity
- Weapons and Armour: Simple Weapons
- *Slam (Ex)
- You gain a 1d8 Slam Attack, plus one extra die every 5th HD. (2 at level 5, 3 at level 10, 4 at level 15, 5 at level 20)
- Mimic Shape (EX)
- A mimic can assume the general shape of any object that fills roughly 150 cubic feet (5 feet by 5 feet by 6 feet), such as a massive chest, a stout bed, or a wide door frame. The creature cannot substantially alter its size, though. A mimic’s body is hard and has a rough texture, no matter what appearance it might present. Anyone who examines the mimic can detect the ruse with a successful Spot check opposed by the mimic’s Disguise check. Of course, by this time it is generally far too late.
- *You gain a Disguise Bonus equal to half of your HD (Rounded Down)
- Crush (Ex)
- A mimic deals 1d8+4 points of damage with a successful grapple check.
- Adhesive (Ex)
- A mimic exudes a thick slime that acts as a powerful adhesive, holding fast any creatures or items that touch it. An adhesive-covered mimic automatically grapples any creature it hits with its slam attack. Opponents so grappled cannot get free while the mimic is alive without removing the adhesive first.
- A weapon that strikes an adhesive-coated mimic is stuck fast unless the wielder succeeds on a DC 16 Reflex save. A successful DC 16 Strength check is needed to pry it off.
- Strong alcohol dissolves the adhesive, but the mimic still can grapple normally. A mimic can dissolve its adhesive at will, and the substance breaks down 5 rounds after the creature dies.
- *Mimic's Shell (EX)
- Every odd HD, you gain +1 to Natural Armour
RAW Paste Data