a guest Nov 8th, 2017 67 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- global option -l with value `log.txt'
- global option -c with value `Logitech Driving Force Wireless.xml'
- controller #1: option -p with value `COM3'
- now reading arguments for controller #2
- grab flag is unset
- status flag is set
- subpos flag is set
- force_updates flag is set
- GIMX 6.10 i386
- Windows 10 (or later) x86
- Kernel version: 10.0 (10586)
- USB adapter detected, controller type is: G29 PS4.
- found pass-through device 0x054c:0x05c4
- Timer resolution: min=156250 max=5000 current=5000
- using default refresh period: 5.00ms
- mouse 0 has name 'Mouse compatible con HID' and virtual id 0
- mouse 1 has name 'ELAN PS/2 Port Input Device' and virtual id 0
- keyboard 0 has name 'Dispositivo de teclado HID' and virtual id 0
- keyboard 1 has name 'Lenovo ThinkPad PS/2 keyboard' and virtual id 0
- joystick 0 has name 'PS4 Controller' and virtual id 0
- joystick 1 has name 'Logitech Driving Force USB' and virtual id 0
- Warning: can't open macro directory C:\Users\akane\AppData\Roaming//gimx//macros/
- FFB device: Logitech Driving Force USB 0 (direct translation).
- Press the PS button to activate the controller.
- 0 1510139035.942876, wheel (-1170)
- 0 1510139035.968393, wheel (-1515)
- 0 1510139035.973393, wheel (-1584)
- 0 1510139035.982902, wheel (-1721)
RAW Paste Data