a guest Aug 18th, 2019 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #import blender namespace
- import bpy
- #get all selected objects
- selection_names = bpy.context.selected_objects
- #loop trough all "selection_names"
- for i in selection_names:
- #for every object "i":
- #set active object as "i"
- bpy.context.view_layer.objects.active = i
- #go to edit mode of "i"
- #select all
- #delete all verts
- #go back to object mode
- #repeat for next object in "selection_names" till none left
RAW Paste Data