Cockatrice in Manjaro -install error
Aug 22nd, 2014
- ==> Downloading cockatrice-git PKGBUILD from AUR...
- x .AURINFO
- x PKGBUILD
- Comment by daenyth (2014-08-11 14:08)
- Thanks for the constructive feedback.
- I'm not an an Arch machine this moment to test, but try this updated PKGBUILD. If it works for you (or if I can get some time to test it) I'll update the package
- Comment by linduxed (2014-08-11 14:14)
- Installation fails with the following:
- == ERROR: pkgver is not allowed to contain colons, hyphens or whitespace.
- Comment by daenyth (2014-08-11 14:15)
- Woops, missed a /g on the sed - I'll update it
- Comment by linduxed (2014-08-11 14:22)
- This PKGBUILD worked and Cockatrice starts.
- Comment by minder (2014-08-13 16:03)
- You forgot to update depends
- cockatrice-git 0-1 (Sun Oct 11 20:01:01 UTC 2009)
- ( Unsupported package: Potentially dangerous ! )
- ==> Edit PKGBUILD ? [Y/n] ("A" to abort)
Please, Sign In to add comment