a guest Apr 24th, 2019 113 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- video script
- all non-stream gameplay shots from rolled out should be without any UI elements
- all gameplay shots from super monkey ball should have its logo and possibly relevant copyright information on it
- [behind the back footage of my young nephew playing the game]
- I love games that are easy to learn, but hard to master. Games like Rocket League or Super Smash Bros. come to mind.
- [cut to talking head shot]
- But I think that Super Monkey Ball fits that description exceptionally well.
- [cut to more casual gameplay from random players, this time in super monkey ball]
- These kinds of games are great for ANYBODY to pick up and play, while offering enormous depth to those who are really into it.
- [show the lead-in footage into a very basic level, this time in rolled out, spawning the ball, and go goal]
- The premise of Rolled Out! is simple - roll a ball through an obstacle course, and get to the goal.
- [cut to spin-around footage of various especially cool levels]
- But even in that simplicity, there's a lot of room for creativity and beauty. And if you've got a nimble touch...
- [cut to stream footage of various players completing crazy IL strategies]
- ...you can do some pretty wicked stuff.
- [cut to custom level creation footage... timelapsed creation of a whole level?]
- When I discovered custom levels were possible to create for Super Monkey Ball, I was hooked instantly. It was something I had dreamt of as a kid! But, designing for such an old GameCube game using third-party tools is a hassle. Many of my ideas were outright impossible to build.
- [cut to talking head shot]
- So obviously, the rational decision was to make my own videogame instead.
- [show the custom level that was just made being played ingame]
- Since then, we've come a lot further than we ever thought we would. I want custom levels to be a prominent feature, because even though we plan to support the game after release with new content, I'm sure some of you out there have some wild ideas that we might have never thought of.
- [cut to various multiplayer footage of a bunch of random players]
- Online multiplayer is important, too. Very little compares to the primal joy of smashing other players off the side of the level on your way to the goal. [SHOW SOMEONE DOING EXACTLY THIS AS IT'S SAID]
- [showcase lobby options and a crazy lobby with 20 balls bouncing off eachother rapidly in an enclosed room]
- Even if that isn't what you're about, there are lots of options for you to customize to get the experience you want.
- [various concept art, including concept art of all the animal characters we have designed, and WIP levels/backgrounds]
- We have a lot more that I'm excited to share with you all. All of our team want to deliver a fun experience not just for marble game lovers, but anybody who plays our game, regardless of skill level or experience.
- [show crazy fast play on hard level]
- From challenge...
- [flash past many different levels]
- to variety...
- [multiplayer shot of many balls racing towards the goal]
- to competition...
- [level design timelapse]
- to creativity...
- [mockup of people in an ingame spectator chat room reacting to a crazy IL strat? idk]
- to community.
- [talking head shot]
- We hope you'll help us out with that.
RAW Paste Data