a guest May 19th, 2017 50 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- How to Reset Your Stats in Modern Warfare 2
- It is always possible to reset stats by deleting the four files mentioned below. Rank up in an online match to make the reset permanent.
- To reset (deleted) your stats without the help of EA, make sure MW2 is not running and navigate to (default):
- -C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\players …and delete all .stat files.
- Then navigate to (default):
- -C:\Program Files\Steam\userdata\(some numbered folder)\(some numbered folder)\remote\
- -And delete the two files residing in that folder. These file names will differ between each player / Steam account.
RAW Paste Data