- My Conversation with my friend from Middle School currently residing in China, I havent talked to him in over a year, makes me appreciate the good things that we have here.
- Dali, how are you? Hows china?
- Hey Will! China is great! except kinda hard to get on facebook and youtube
- Yeah, are they still being blocked by the government?
- Yep. I wish they would open it soon
- Why do they have it blocked?
- Gov is afraid of rebellion, i think
- cause the rebellion in Egypt was organized on facebook
- And maybe for some other reasons. well its communist, so it just blocks it
- Is the government oppressive?
- Ah, not that much, but yes, a little
- Hmm. So, is all of your family in China? Why not move to the US?
- Yep, all my family is in china. It's hard to move in US, because we got language problem, and we need to get those immigrate stuffs
- Ah, i see well your english is coming along pretty good. Do you practice a lot?
- Haha thanks~ I'm going to a foreign language highschool here
- Very cool. Well i gotta go to sleep its very late here, i hope things go well for you! see you later
- Thank you, Goodnight!
My Conversation with Dali
a guest Mar 9th, 2013 90 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data